The Organizing Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on the following themes to the Summit for poster presentation:
- Medical Robotics
- Biomedical Imaging
- Nanomedicine & Biosensing
- Clinical Applications / Innovations
- Other Advanced Medical Technologies
Both clinical based and engineering related abstracts are welcome.
- Submission Deadline: 18th May 2018 (Friday)
- Acceptance Notification: Mid June 2018
- Abstracts should be written in English, each file should contain only ONE abstract.
- Each abstract MUST NOT exceed 300 words.
- Each abstract should be typed single-spaced in MS Word format, using 12-point font of Times New Roman.
- Abstract title (no abbreviations), author name(s), institution(s) and country of origin should be clearly stated on top of the abstract.
- ABSTRACT TITLE should be typed in CAPITALS.
- AUTHORS’ NAMES should be typed in CAPITALS and followed by the institution(s) where the work was undertaken. Underline the name of the PRESENTING AUTHOR.
- The content of the abstract should normally include Objectives, Subjects and Methods, Results and Conclusion(s).
- The presenting author has to register for the Summit as delegate, otherwise the abstract(s) will not be considered in the Summit proceedings.
- Please prepare and display your poster(s) according to following guidelines:
|Dimension of poster:
||Roll-up banner in max. 60cm width x 160cm height
||18th – 19th August 2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
(each selected author will be assigned to a designated poster presentation session)
||Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Selected authors may bring their own laptop/ tablet to show PowerPoint slides and/or videos to further elaborate their work at the assigned poster space and designated poster presentation session.
- Please note that the poster(s) should be dismounted by author after the designated presentation session. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for posters that have not been removed / collected by the end of the presentation session.
Questions about the abstract submission process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.